Come and join us as a Rotable Controller, where you will play a pivotal role in the Repair and Part Sales team at Alliance Airlines.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual looking to build on their relevant skills and experience as a Rotable Controller. Working within our high performing team the focus of this role is to conduct effective procurement in support of the entire AMO network.
Key Functions of the role:
- Complete general procurement duties including forecasting, analysis and review activities in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Continuous analysis of data with the objective of maintaining optimum inventory levels and material efficiency to meet internal and external stakeholder procurement needs
- Work closely with the Repair Manager and/or Head of Department on high stake, time sensitive aircraft component projects
- Manage airframe teardowns by analysing harvest material, components for recertification and part sale opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of procurement data/documentation
- Ability to work and conduct effective results autonomously
- Identify surplus and dead stock for part sales opportunities
To Be Successful
You will have a strong interest in procurement with the willingness to increase your knowledge and passion within a high functioning team.
In addition, you will need to have experience and/or possess the following:
- Secondary Education
- Procurement / Supply / Administration experience
- Cert 4 in Procurement and Contracting
- Experience in a Procurement, Contracting or Purchasing capacity
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Experience with aircraft inventory computer programmes
- Experience with company aircraft types
Alliance is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing more than 1,300 staff. The Company provides essential services to mining, energy, and government sectors as well as wet lease services for other airlines.
Alliance holds IATA’s IOSA certification, the only Australian contract and charter operator to do so and Flight Safety Foundation "BARS Gold" status, the first such carrier in Australia to achieve gold status.
Alliance is unique in that it owns its whole fleet.
Currently that fleet consists of 37 Fokker 70/100 aircraft, 41 Embraer E190 aircraft with firm purchase commitments stretching to mid-2026 for a further 26 E190 aircraft.
The company dry leases three E190 aircraft to a third party with those leases having just been extended for a further five years. Alliance has world leading operational performance, a key attribute sought by its customers.
Alliance has operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, and Rockhampton.
Alliance is locally owned with the majority of the Company’s shareholders located in Australia and New Zealand.
At Alliance Airlines, we make it happen!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today.
All candidates must have full working rights within Australia, only candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered. We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.