Come and join us as an Operations Training Coordinator, playing a vital role in the training and development team at Alliance Airlines. You will be responsible for coordinating the operations training throughout the organisation.
About the Role
The role of the Operations Training Coordinator is to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all training courses to achieve the desired learning outcomes.
This role must ensure they actively comply with company safety and security standards and documented company procedures.
Reporting to the Training Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate operations training requirements with a strong and positive safety focus
- Co-ordinate internal and external operations trainers including Ground Handling, Catering, Cleaning and Refuelling contractors
- In conjunction with nominated subject matter experts, develop and deliver training courses to a company standard through both e-learn and classroom mediums.
- Maintain company training records including external contractors and Ground Handling Agents
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Management, staff and peers.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external parties including training providers, contractors and GHA’s
- Promote and comply with Alliance Airlines quality, safety and security policies as stated in the Alliance Airlines Company Policy manual and other operational manuals
- Promote safety and security reporting within the eSMS
- Provide assistance to (internal/external) auditing teams as required
You are a highly experienced and organised Training Coordinator professional with a keen eye for detail. You will have the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment, managing stakeholder expectations to ensure positive outcomes across the business.
In addition, you will possess:
- Fully Covid19 Vaccinated
- Qualifications in adult education eg. Certificate IV
- Recent employment and competency in delivering training courses
- Extensive knowledge of training and development methodologies
- Sound knowledge of aviation compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering Training courses
- Demonstrated experience in aviation compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and Authoring Software
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to be inventive in designing and implementing training packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well developed computing skills, particularly Microsoft office suite of programs
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work commitments
Alliance Airlines is an ASX listed company and is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing in excess of 800 full time staff. With a fleet of over 40 aircraft (growing to 70) and 8 operational bases nationally, Alliance provides essential services to mining, energy, tourism and government sectors.
We have operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Rockhampton and a dedicated engineering base located at Brisbane Airport.
Alliance Airline’s success is attributed to the extensive experience and complete dedication of our team. Each member of our network takes great pride in providing the highest standards in safety, reliability and operational performance for our valued clients.
Why Alliance Airlines?
From our ground staff, to flight attendants, managers and directors, we share a down-to-earth philosophy of working towards a common goal â providing a safer, premium flying experience for customers while creating a thriving work environment where our employees feel valued.
- ASX listed company
- 8 offices across Australia
- Huge expansion in 2020 and continued growth in 2021
- Open and collaborative working environment
- Supportive leadership
- Employee wellbeing program
- National career progression opportunities
- Active community support and involvement