Come and join us in a newly created role as the National Stores Manager where you will play a pivotal role in the national operations of the Stores Department at Alliance Airlines.
About the Role
We are seeking a motivated National Stores Manager based in Brisbane to manage and oversight the national operations of the Alliance Airlines Stores Department in support of the maintenance requirements of the AMO. You will ensure the Stores network always operates in a safe
and compliant manner and with the help of your team, you will identify, develop, and implement best practice Stores procedures to enhance production supply and cost efficiencies across the network.
Reporting to the General Manager - Engineering, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure continual compliance of the aircraft maintenance programs, systems, reliability program and ancillary functions
- Manage the national Alliance Stores staff activities ensuring support of the Alliance Airlines AMO production outcomes
- Provide oversight and direction to the Stores departments to identify and implement process efficiencies to reduce the cost and improve delivery outcomes for the compliant supply and storage of parts
- Collaborate with the GM Engineering to meet the financial management goals of the Stores department
- Provide effective performance management including advice and direction to all Stores staff
- Develop individual and team ‘Key performance indicators’ to establish and maintain effective outputs of all team members
- Provide strong leadership and support to improve the professional development of staff including relationships and team cohesion, escalating to the appropriate senior manager as required
- Manage, Supervise and if required, assist Stores functions in support of the Line, Base and Workshop Maintenance environments
To be successful you will meet the following requirements:
- Fully vaccinated against Covid19
- Diploma of Logistics (Desired)
- Forklift training (Desired)
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (Desired)
- Certificate 4 in Workplace Safety (Desired)
- DG qualifications and experience (Desired)
- Familiar with aviation stores and warehouse operations
- Understanding of CASR Part 42 and 145 regulations within a maintenance organisation
- Detailed experience in an aviation Stores environment (Desired)
- Detailed understanding of national and international freight network and processes
- Detailed experience with computer-based inventory systems
- Detailed Management / Supervisory experience within a Stores department
- Experience in continual improvement and change management processes
- Stores experience from other large or specialist industry that can be utilised to establish
alternate methods of process and interaction within the Alliance Airlines AMO
- Experience at interaction with CASA and 3rd Party organisations in regard to aviation auditing and/or quality control
Alliance Airlines is an ASX listed company and is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing in excess of 700 full time staff. With a fleet of over 40 aircraft (growing to 70) and 8 operational bases nationally, Alliance provides essential services to mining, energy, tourism and government sectors.
We have operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Rockhampton and a dedicated engineering base located at Brisbane Airport.
Alliance Airline’s success is attributed to the extensive experience and complete dedication of our team. Each member of our network takes great pride in providing the highest standards in safety, reliability and operational performance for our valued clients.
Why Alliance Airlines?
From our ground staff, to flight attendants, managers and directors, we share a down-to-earth philosophy of working towards a common goal â providing a safer, premium flying experience for customers while creating a thriving work environment where our employees feel valued.
- ASX listed company
- 8 offices across Australia
- Huge expansion in 2020 and continued growth in 2021
- Open and collaborative working environment
- Supportive leadership
- Employee wellbeing program
- National career progression opportunities
- Active community support and involvement.