Come and join us as a Maintenance Planner where you will play a pivotal role in the ongoing regulatory compliance of the Alliance Airlines fleet.
About the Role
We are seeking a motivated Full Time Maintenance Planner to ensure that all maintenance is forecast, planned, monitored and reported for completion and performance. To ensure that maintenance is conducted to satisfy operational and company requirements.
Reporting to the Planning and Records Supervisor, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring completion of planned maintenance in accordance with Alliance and/or third party System of Maintenance.
- Forecasting future maintenance budgets & resource requirements.
- Ensure continued forward visibility of line and base maintenance for all assigned aircraft.
- Compiling Work Packages for Alliance and third party customers.
- Detail planning of resource requirements to ensure tasks are completed within scheduled timeframes and budget targets.
- Pre-plan major maintenance visits and raise work orders and associated maintenance tasks within a sufficient timeframe to enable provision of necessary resources
- Conduct major maintenance pre-planning activities including: assessment of resource requirements and availability, CAMO supplied spares, tooling and external services and coordinate with respective department/s to ensure adequate provisioning
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of maintenance in terms of schedule and cost.
To be successful you will meet the following requirements:
- Fully Covid 19 vaccinated
- Previous experience with scheduling software
- Approximately 2 years experience in a similar role in the aviation industry
- Previous Maintenance Planning experience within an Airline environment
- Study at a tertiary level in a relevant business discipline e.g. aviation, project management
- Australian civil aviation regulations.
- Production, Line or Base Maintenance Planning
- Well-developed computing skills, particularly Microsoft office suite of programs
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to analyse and develop technical documentation
- Demonstrated commitment to Alliance Values â Safety, Performance, Purpose, People & Service
Alliance Airlines is an ASX listed company and is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing in excess of 700 full time staff. With a fleet of over 40 aircraft (growing to 70) and 8 operational bases nationally, Alliance provides essential services to mining, energy, tourism and government sectors.
We have operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Rockhampton and a dedicated engineering base located at Brisbane Airport.
Alliance Airline’s success is attributed to the extensive experience and complete dedication of our team. Each member of our network takes great pride in providing the highest standards in safety, reliability and operational performance for our valued clients.
Why Alliance Airlines?
From our ground staff, to flight attendants, managers and directors, we share a down-to-earth philosophy of working towards a common goal â providing a safer, premium flying experience for customers while creating a thriving work environment where our employees feel valued.
- ASX listed company
- 8 offices across Australia
- Huge expansion in 2020 and continued growth in 2021
- Open and collaborative working environment
- Supportive leadership
- Employee wellbeing program
- National career progression opportunities
- Active community support and involvement.