Are You Ready for take-off?
An exciting opportunity for a Line Maintenance Production Planner is available at our Alliance Airlines Hangar in Brisbane. The role will commence in early 2024.You will be a motivated self-starter who thrives working in a dynamic environment.
Ensuring the effective coordination and scheduling of aircraft line maintenance for the Alliance AMO. Actively coordinating with multiple departments including AMO Line Maintenance, Stores, Facilities/Tooling, CAMO Maintenance Planning and Procurement to ensure the appropriate resourcing of line maintenance events in accordance with regulatory and company policy requirements.
What we’re looking for
The Line Maintenance Production Planner is responsible for but not limited to:
- Creating and reviewing local line maintenance plans
- Coordinate with local AMO departments, CAMO Maintenance Planning and Procurement to ensure the efficient delivery of the daily line maintenance plan considering resource, parts, tooling and facilities
- Liaise with local Facilities and Equipment Coordinator (FEC) with future tooling forecasts, ensuring calibration and service requirements are considered.
- Liaise with local Senior Base Engineer and/or shift supervisors and the electronic rostering and time sheet system (ERTS) to manage local resource availability to match the daily line maintenance plan.
- Liaise with Maintenance Planning to ensure Health Monitoring and Defect tasks are being managed in a timely fashion and contained within the daily line maintenance plan
- Collate and review CAMO work packs
- Consider specialist maintenance events against third party service suppliers’ availabilities. For example, Non-destructive testing (NDT), aircraft re-weighs
- Review with SBE and shift supervisor support the aircraft deferred defect reports and associated resource, parts and tooling requirements, and schedule into daily line maintenance plan
- Provide final quality control review of all completed work packs, maintenance logs, and flight logs from previous day of operation and scan as per approved process to CAMO
- Monitor the flying schedule to ensure all available maintenance opportunities are being utilised
- For network aircraft liaise with other AMO bases as required to ensure the effective management of line maintenance between locations
- Provide from time-to-time as directed other line maintenance administration duties in support of the line maintenance operation
- Lead regular meetings with CAMO and AMO management teams
- Associated reporting as directed by the business
To Be Successful
- Successful completion of secondary education
- Aviation maintenance qualification (desired)
- Previous Maintenance Planning experience (desired)
- Attention to detail
- Professional standard of both written and verbal communication, and teamwork.
- Understanding of human factors and human performance
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and in a team focussed environment
- Computer literacy to an advanced standard preferred
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with time management and achieving goals
- Time allocation and scheduling
Alliance is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing more than 1,400 staff.
Alliance has world leading operational performance, a key attribute sought by its customers. We are proud to be known as Australia’s leading FIFO charter operator with a history of delivering the highest standards of safety, reliability, and operational performance for our clients.
The Company has operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Alice Springs, Melbourne and Rockhampton.
Alliance’s core philosophy is to provide safe and economical solutions – solutions that other aircraft charter operators may not be able to provide. Although we have grown rapidly, we know the importance of responding quickly to our clients' requests and understand the need to meet both short and long-term requirements.
At Alliance Airlines, we make it happen!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today.
**COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.**
All candidates must have full working rights within Australia, only candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered. We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.
**Please note our office shut down is between December 22nd - January 8th 2024 with interviews to commence shortly thereafter**