Come and join us as a B1 or B2 LAME where you will play a pivotal role in the line maintenance operations of our Cairns base for Alliance Airlines.
About the Role
Alliance Airlines is currently looking for a suitably qualified B1 or B2 LAME to be a part of Line Maintenance operation in our Cairns base. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient and timely completion of maintenance tasks in accordance with company policy and CASA regulations.
To be successful you will possess the relevant experience and qualifications together with personal qualities of enthusiasm, self-motivation and a demonstrated commitment to exceptional quality, safety, and high standards of work output.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid19
- Must have current CASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 license with Fokker 70/100 aircraft type ratings
- Tay Engine and Ground Run experience highly regarded
- Previous experience in a high capacity line maintenance environment
- Sound knowledge of current CASA regulations
- Ability to obtain and hold a valid ASIC
- Sound written and oral communication
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- Developed troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Well-developed computing skills
- Ability to think laterally in order to problem solve
- Sound time management skills
Alliance Airlines is an ASX listed company and is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing in excess of 700 full time staff. With a fleet of over 40 aircraft (growing to 70) and 8 operational bases nationally, Alliance provides essential services to mining, energy, tourism and government sectors.
We have operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Rockhampton and a dedicated engineering base located at Brisbane Airport.
Alliance Airline’s success is attributed to the extensive experience and complete dedication of our team. Each member of our network takes great pride in providing the highest standards in safety, reliability and operational performance for our valued clients.
Why Alliance Airlines?
From our ground staff, to flight attendants, managers and directors, we share a down-to-earth philosophy of working towards a common goal â providing a safer, premium flying experience for customers while creating a thriving work environment where our employees feel valued.
- ASX listed company
- 8 offices across Australia
- Huge expansion in 2020 and continued growth in 2021
- Open and collaborative working environment
- Supportive leadership
- Employee wellbeing program
- National career progression opportunities
- Active community support and involvement.