Are You Ready for take-off?
Join our growing Australian owned airline and experience the thrill of flying with and for the best. Our state-of-the-art maintenance facilities ensure your safety while our positive company culture fosters teamwork and camaraderie. With competitive compensation and opportunities for professional growth and development, you'll soar to new heights with us.
- Australian citizen or Hold Australian Permanent Residency Status
- 1500 hours total time
- 500 hours Pilot In Command on Multi Engine aeroplane
- Completion of all ATPL subjects
- Multi Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR)
- Australian CPL + ATPL Subjects or Full Australian ATPL
- English Language Proficiency Level 6 on your licence
- Current CASA Class 1 Medical
- Meet company COVID vaccination requirements
- Be able & willing to pass Drug & Alcohol Testing
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) (effective 1st July 1997 under the Commonwealth Air Navigation Act, you are required to undertake extensive background and security checks, at your own expense, to establish your eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Hold a current passport with unrestricted access to all Alliance ports of call with at least 6 months validity.
- Full unrestricted working rights within Australia
- Ability to obtain necessary working VISAs to operate internationally
- Multi Crew Certificate completed in Australia
Due to exciting and rapid growth, we are currently recruiting for Pilots to be based in Cairns on our Embraer 190 fleet.
We have operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Rockhampton and a dedicated engineering base located at Brisbane Airport.
What we are looking for
At Alliance Airlines, we are deliberately different. To be successful, you must meet the specific requirements listed above along with personal qualities of enthusiasm, self-motivation, demonstrated commitment to exceptional quality and high standards.
Why Alliance Airlines?
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing airline with a proven record of financial stability. From our ground staff to flight attendants, office staff, managers and directors, we share a down-to-earth philosophy of working towards a common goal of providing a safer, premium flying experience for customers while creating a thriving work environment where our employees feel valued.
- ASX listed company
- Accelerated Career progression for those with the right attitude & aptitude
- 8 offices across Australia
- Significant recent expansion and continued growth through 2023 and beyond
- Open and collaborative working environment
- Supportive leadership
- Employee wellbeing program
- Active community support and involvement.
Alliance Airlines is an ASX listed company and is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing more than 1400 full time staff. With a fleet of over 70 aircraft and 8 operational bases nationally, Alliance provides essential services to mining, energy, tourism, and government sectors.
All candidates must have full working rights within Australia, only candidates with a right to work in Australia will be considered. We thank you for your application however, due to the volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.