Expression of interest NOW OPEN for:
- B1 or B2 LAME, or
- Avionics or Mechanical AME
Alliance Airlines is currently looking for suitably qualified B1 and B2 LAME’s, and Mechanical, and Avionics AME’s to be a part of the Line Maintenance operation in our expanding Brisbane base. You will be responsible for ensuring efficient and timely completion of maintenance tasks in accordance with company policy and CASA regulations. In your role you will play a pivotal role in the line maintenance operations of our Brisbane base for Alliance Airlines.
To be successful you will possess the relevant experience and qualifications together with personal qualities of enthusiasm, self-motivation and a demonstrated commitment to exceptional quality, safety, and high standards of work output.
- LAME’s - Must have a current CASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 license
- AME’s - must have a Cert IV in Aeroskills (Avionics / Mechanical) or equivalent trade certificate
- Fokker 70/100 and Embraer E190 aircraft type rating (Desired)
- Ability to attend a aircraft type course if required
- Ability to perform shift work
- Previous experience in a line maintenance environment
- Sound knowledge of current CASA regulations
- Ability to obtain and hold a valid ASIC
- Sound written and oral communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Developed troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Well-developed computing skills
- Ability to think laterally in order to problem solve
- Sound time management skills
Alliance is Australasia’s leading provider of contract, charter and allied aviation and maintenance services currently employing more than 1,400 staff.
Alliance has world leading operational performance, a key attribute sought by its customers. We are proud to be known as Australia’s leading FIFO charter operator with a history of delivering the highest standards of safety, reliability, and operational performance for our clients.
The Company has operational bases in Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Alice Springs, Melbourne and Rockhampton.
- Drug and Alcohol testing and police check clearance will be part of the recruitment process.
- COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.