At Alliance Airlines, we like to operate with a mantra of what we can do that’s best for our people, customers and clients. With this, we have been able to achieve success and are looking to for an exception leader at our Darwin base.
What we’re looking for
We are on the search for an exceptional person who can lead, support and manage our Cabin Crew staff at our Darwin base. This position reports to the Manager Cabin Crew Line Operations (based in Brisbane) and will form a part of the Cabin Crew Leadership team at Alliance. In addition, this position will also be required for flying duties from time-to-time.
In this position you will:
- Ensure you lead the team to meet competing demands and achieving team and organizational goals and objectives
- Ensuring Cabin Crew staff maintain standards / procedures to an optimum standard, including In-flight customer service standards
- Leading by example and always maintaining a professional attitude and corporate appearance
- Provide and nurture positive working relationships across the Cabin Crew teams and other departments across Alliance Airlines.
- Ensure the highest quality of cabin safety is carried out by all Cabin Crew staff through effective management
- Planning, conducting and leading regular meetings with the Cabin Crew across the bases and report agenda outcomes to the National Cabin Crew Manager
- Completing delegated tasks as directed by the National Cabin Crew Manager
What makes you the right person?
To be successful we are looking for the following:
- Exceptional Leadership and management skills
- Strong experience in a previous Cabin Crew position
- Experience in a similar leadership position (desirable but not essential)
- Have achieved success leading large teams
- Strong people skills displaying strong leadership qualities and the ability to mentor individuals
- Strong knowledge of CASA safety regulations
- Capacity to travel to multiple bases on a regular basis
Due to the flying duties associated with this position you must also hold:
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Passport (with minimum 6-month validity)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (mandatory)
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Card (ASIC) which involves a police security check and pre-employment medical
To ensure the safety and security of our employees, customers and operations, you will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to be able to work at Alliance. This includes providing evidence of this.
About Our Business
Alliance Airlines is an ASX listed company and is Australasia’s leading provider of flight services for contract charter, allied aviation and maintenance services. Our organisation is growing with currently staff numbers over 800, our fleet has over 75 aircraft and 6 operational bases across Australia.
Want to Apply:
To apply please click the apply button which will take you to our recruitment platform. You will be asked to submit your CV and Cover Letter and why we should choose you.
You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.allianceairlines.com.au/
To submit your application in strict confidence, please submit a current CV and Cover Letter outlining your current qualifications as per our minimum requirements, including expiry dates.
COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.